Updated: 1st July 2020
We are super excited to be able to welcome people back to a limited programme of our beginners woodworking and DIY workshops from the week commencing 6th July.
At this time the only workshops we are able to offer under social distancing and COVID-secure regulations are the Make a Cheese Board, Make a Planter and Introduction to DIY evening courses.
If you have a booking for one of these three workshops that had to be postponed during lockdown we will be contacting you soon with details of possible new dates for your course.
To keep us all safe, the following procedures have been put in place when you visit the workshop:
- Class sizes will be limited and we will respect at least a 1m distance at all times, including when demonstrating tools.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the workshop.
- There will be access to hand washing facilities with soap and paper towels.
- Tools will be cleaned before and after use in the workshop.
- On arrival you will be shown to your designated workbench space and given a face mask and disposable gloves (standard issue in a woodworking shop!)
- Unfortunately we cannot offer use of our kitchen area or tea and coffee making facilities at the moment, so we encourage you to bring your own soft drink or flask of tea or coffee to enjoy during your workshop.
- Sadly children’s workshops are still postponed until at least September when we will review the situation again.
Thank you for all your love and support through this strangest time. We hope you are all keeping safe and well and look forward to welcoming you back to the workshop soon.
Jonty & Amanda x